- Dr Mehdi Kazerouni is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of General and Laparoscopic Surgery at New Age Wockhardt Hospitals, Mumbai Central, Maharashtra.
- He is a notable General and Laparoscopic Surgeon with vast experience of more than 36 years.
- Currently, Dr Kazerouni is also associated as a Consultant of General Surgery at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He has received his training in Basic Laparoscopic Surgery from the Family Planning Association of India.
- Dr Kazerouni holds the professional membership of several reputed International and National Medical Associations.
- He has completed his MBBS and MS in General Surgery from Topiwala National Medical College & B. Y. L. Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai.
- He has presented his work at various International and National Seminars, Conferences, and Clinical Meetings organized in the field of Laparoscopic and General Surgery.
- Dr Kazerouni has several Research Papers, Publications, and Articles published in many reputed International and National Journals.
Dr Mehdi Kazerouni
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MS (General Surgery)
Experience: 36 years of experience
About Dr Mehdi Kazerouni
More about Dr Mehdi Kazerouni
List of Treatments
- Laparoscopic Colorectal Resections
- Robotic Colorectal Resections
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Pelvic Floor Surgeries
- Fistula Repair
- Open Colon Rectal Cancer Resections
- Minimal Invasive treatment of Fistula
- Hernia Repair
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Piles Surgery
- Functional Bowel Disorders
- Hiatus Hernia Surgery
- Laparoscopic Fundoplication
- Laparoscopic Cardiomyotomy
- Laparoscopic Splenectomy
- Laparoscopic Colectomy
- Minimally Invasive Endocrine Surgeries
- Thoracoscopic Surgeries