- Dr. Mihir Bapat is currently associated as the Director and Senior Consultant of Orthopaedics and Spine Surgery at Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai.
- He holds vast experience of more than 24 years in Orthopaedics and Minimal Invasive Spine Surgeries.
- His special interest and expertise lie in providing treatment for Degenerative Disorders of the Lumbar & Cervical Spine, Scoliosis, Paediatric Deformity, and Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery.
- Since 2000, he has successfully performed more than 7,000 Spinal Procedures, including treatments for the Degenerative Spine, Infectious Spine, Deformed Spine, High Cervical & Craniovertebral Abnormalities, and Spinal Tumours.
- He holds the professional membership of various reputed Medical Associations, including the Bombay Orthopaedic Association (BOS), the Indian Orthopaedic Association and the Annual Conference (IOACON), the Bombay Spine Society, the Western India Regional Orthopaedic Conference (WIROC), the Association of Spine Surgeons of India and Annual Conference (ASSICON), AO Spine, the Bangladesh Spine Society, the Maharashtra Orthopaedic Association, the Vidharbha Orthopaedic Association, and the International AO Faculty.
- Dr. Bapat also holds membership in the Johnson and Johnson Annual Travelling Fellowship Program.
- He holds numerous peer-reviewed Publications in National and International Journals and has received various prestigious awards for best Research Papers and Presentations on Orthopaedics and Spine Surgeries.
Dr Mihir Bapat
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Mihir Bapat
More about Dr Mihir Bapat
- MBBS- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MS (Orthopaedics)- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- DNB (Orthopaedics)- National Board of Educations, New Delhi
- Research Fellowship (Spine Surgery)- P. D. Hinduja National Hospital & Medical Research Centre, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Visiting Fellowship (Spine Surgery)- Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust Queen’s Medical Centre Campus, Nottingham, England, UK
List of Treatments
- Column Traumatology
- Herniated Disc
- Neck & Spine Biopsy
- Spinal Surgery
- Spinal Injury
- Spinal Diseases
- Spinal Deformity Correction
- Disk Slip
- Percutaneous Vertebroplasty for Compression Fracture
- Wrist Problems
- Scoliosis Correction
- Spinal Cord Injury Treatment
- Spinal Disorders
- Craniovertebral Abnormalities
- Spine Tumours