- Dr Milind Phadke is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Cardiology at Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Mumbai.
- He is a notable Interventional Cardiologist with vast experience of more than 20 years.
- His expertise lies in performing procedures, such as Coronary Angioplasties, Complex Coronary Interventions, Paediatric & Adult Congenital Heart Disease Interventions, and Valvular Procedures.
- Dr Phadke has more than 40 Articles, Published in various peer-reviewed National and International Journals and has authored over 10 Book Chapters.
- He is a teaching faculty for the DM Cardiology Course organized by the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS).
- He is an Examiner at the DNB Cardiology and DM Cardiology practical examinations at numerous Medical Institutions.
- Dr Phadke regularly participates in several teaching programs for DM and DNB Cardiology students all over the Country.
- He is frequently invited to attend multiple Conferences and Seminars organized in the field of Interventional Cardiology.
Dr Milind Phadke
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Milind Phadke
More about Dr Milind Phadke
- MBBS- Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune, Maharashtra
- MD (General Medicine)- Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune, Maharashtra
- DM (Cardiology)- University of Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
List of Treatments
- Percutaneous Coronary Interventions (PCI)
- Complex Coronary Interventions
- Bifurcation PCI
- Left Main PCI
- Coronary Imaging (IVUS, OCT)
- Coronary Physiology
- Closure Of ASDs, VSDs, PDAs
- Other Cardiac Shunts
- Coarctation Stenting
- Mitral Balloon
- Aortic Balloon
- Pulmonary Balloon
- Tricuspid Valvuloplasties
- TAVR (Non-Surgical Aortic Valve Replacement)
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Cardiomyopathies
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Heart Diseases In Pregnancy
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Heart Failure
- Preventive Cardiology and Risk Factor Management
- Sports Cardiology and Athletic Screening