- Dr. Mily Ray is currently working as the Senior Consultant of Paediatric Cardiology at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj and Vaishali.
- Dr. Mily is a well-known Paediatric Cardiologist with a thriving experience of more than 17 years.
- She completed her M.B.B.S. in 1997 from Medical College, Calcutta University and M.D. (Paediatrics Medicine) in 2004 from Medical College of Medical Sciences & GTB Hospital, Delhi.
- She holds Fellowship in Paediatric Cardiology from Sydney Children’s Hospital and Rabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Sciences, Kolkata.
- She holds professional membership of the Pediatric Cardiac Society of India (PCSI) and the Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP).
- Her areas of expertise are Balloon Angioplasty, Balloon Atrial Septostomy, Device Closure of ASD (Amplatzer Septal Occluder), PDA Closure and Fetal Cardiology.
Dr Mily Ray
Book Your Appointment
Degree: M.B.B.S., M.D. (Paediatrics)
Experience: 18 years of experience
About Dr Mily Ray
More about Dr Mily Ray
- M.B.B.S.- Medical College, Calcutta University (1997)
- M.D. (Paediatrics Medicine) – Medical College of Medical Sciences & GTB Hospital, Delhi (2004)
- FNB (Paediatric Cardiology) – Rabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Sciences, Kolkata
List of Treatments
- Clinical Paediatrics Cardiology
- Non-Invasive Cardiology
- Fetal Cardiology
- Balloon Angioplasty
- Balloon Atrial Septostomy
- Device Closure of ASD (Amplatzer Septal Occluder)
- PDA Closure