- Dr Mohan Menon is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Medical Oncology at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Medical Oncologist with vast experience of more than 29 years.
- He has received his training in Medical Oncology from Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center, Buffalo, New York, United States.
- Dr Menon has served in the Greater Hartford area in Connecticut, United States, for around 17 Years as a renowned Medical Oncologist.
- Currently, he is also a Visiting Faculty at Hartford HealthCare Cancer Institute, Avon, Connecticut, United States and Consultant of Medical Oncology at Breach Candy Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- He is an honourable member of several medical associations and societies, including the American Society of Clinical Oncology and the Connecticut Oncology Association.
- Dr Menon is one of the first physicians in the United States who is dually American Board certified in Medical Oncology and Hospice & Palliative Care.
- He has completed his Masters in Business Administration (MBA) in Health Care from Alvernia University, Reading, Pennsylvania, United States.
Dr Mohan Menon
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MD (General Medicine)
Experience: 29 Years of Experience
About Dr Mohan Menon
More about Dr Mohan Menon
- MBBS- Grant Government Medical College & Sir J. J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MD (General Medicine)- Grant Government Medical College & Sir J. J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MD (Internal Medicine)- The University of Connecticut School of Medicine, Farmington, Connecticut, United States
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship (Medical Oncology)- Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center, Buffalo, New York, United States
- MBA (Health Care)- Alvernia University, Reading, Pennsylvania, United States
List of Treatments
- Breast Cancer Treatment
- Targeted Therapies
- Bone Marrow Aspiration
- Colon Cancer Treatment
- Lung Cancer Treatment
- Head & Neck Cancer Treatment
- Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Haematological Malignancies
- Soft-tissue Sarcomas
- Sickle-Cell Disease
- Stem Cell Transplantation