- Dr. Mridula Pentapati is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Ophthalmology at Columbia Asia Hospital, Hebbal, Bangalore.
- Dr. Mridula is a well-known Ophthalmologist with vast experience of more than 12 years.
- She completed her MBBS in 2000 from Andhra Medical College (2000). Afterwards, she pursued MS in Ophthalmology from NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
- She holds a fellowship in General Ophthalmology from Lions Eye Hospital, Bangalore, Karnataka.
- She also holds a fellowship in Cornea and External Eye diseases from Minto Ophthalmic Hospital, Bangalore, Karnataka.
- She is extensively trained in performing Oculoplasty procedures, Cataract surgery, Squint surgeries, Small incision Cataract Surgery, LASIK and other Laser Procedures.
- Her areas of expertise include Trabeculectomy, Evisceration, Enucleation, Ophthalmoscopy, Tonometry and Gonioscopy.
- She penned several publications in various National and International Journals, and her latest publication was on the topic of Filamentary Keratitis.
Dr Mridula Pentapati
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Mridula Pentapati
More about Dr Mridula Pentapati
- MBBS – Andhra Medical College (2000)
- MS (Ophthalmology) – NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh (2007)
- Fellowship (General Ophthalmology) – Lions Eye Hospital, Bangalore, Karnataka.
- Fellowship (Cornea and External Eye diseases) – Minto Ophthalmic Hospital, Bangalore, Karnataka.
List of Treatments
- Cataract surgery
- Small incision cataract surgery
- Squint surgeries
- Oculoplasty procedures
- Laser procedures