- Dr Mrudul Dharod is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Gastroenterology at Wockhardt Super Speciality Hospital, Mira Road, Mumbai.
- He holds a thriving experience of more than 14 years in the field of Gastroenterology.
- He has successfully performed a large number of Diagnostic and Therapeutic Endoscopic Procedures during his training.
- Dr Dharod has presented his Research Work at various National and International Clinical Seminars and Conferences.
- He has published several Case Series and Research Papers in many reputed Journals.
- He was involved as a Co-investigator in numerous Drug Trials.
- Dr Dharod has received Appreciation Memento for work done under National Rural Health Missions.
- His areas of interest include HBV & HCV related Liver Disease, Autoimmune Hepatitis, Hepatocellular Carcinoma Management, Diarrheal Disorders, and Chronic Pancreatitis.
Dr Mrudul Dharod
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Mrudul Dharod
More about Dr Mrudul Dharod
- MBBS- Topiwala National Medical College & B. Y. L. Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MD- (General Medicine)- Government Medical College and Hospital, Nagpur, Maharashtra
- DNB (Gastroenterology)- Bombay Hospital & Medical Research Centre, Mumbai, Maharashtra
List of Treatments
- Gastroenteritis Treatment
- Gastric Ulcer Treatment
- Gastritis Treatment
- Chronic Liver Disease
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Hepatitis B
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Luminal Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Endoscopy (EGD)
- Variceal Banding (Sclerotherapy)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
- Percutaneous Gastrostomy (PEG)