- Dr Mudit Khanna is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Orthopaedics and Joint Replacement Surgery at New Age Wockhardt Hospitals, Mumbai Central, Maharashtra.
- He holds vast experience of more than 21 years in Orthopaedics, Trauma, and Joint Replacement Surgery.
- He has done Zimmer Course in Knee Arthroplasty and Hip Arthroplasty from Oxford, UK.
- Dr Khanna has done his course in Knee Arthroplasty and Hip Arthroplasty from Ninewells Hospital, Dundee, UK.
- He has done a Course in Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) from Cumberland Infirmary, Carlisle, UK.
- He has done a course in Advanced and Immediate Life Support(ILS) from the Resuscitation Council UK, Tameside General Hospital, UK and New Cross Hospital, UK.
- Dr Khanna has done a Course in Surgical Trauma Management from Tameside General Hospital, Ashton-U-Lyne, Lancashire, UK.
- He has authored two books intended for undergraduate and postgraduate medical students.
- He is an honourable member of the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, UK.
- Dr Khanna holds the professional membership of the Indian Orthopaedic Society (UK), the Indian Orthopaedic Association, and the Royal College of Surgeons (UK).
- He has numerous Research Audits, Presentations, Research Papers, Articles, and Presentations in many reputed Journals.
- He has attended several Seminars, Conferences, and Clinical Meetings in the field of Orthopaedics Surgery, Trauma Surgery, and Joint Replacement Surgeries.
Dr Mudit Khanna
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Mudit Khanna
More about Dr Mudit Khanna
- MBBS- King George’s Medical University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
- MS (Orthopaedics)- King George’s Medical University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
- MCh (Orthopaedics Surgery)- University of Dundee, Ninewells Hospital, Dundee, Scotland, UK
- Clinical Fellowship (Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement Surgery)- Queen Elizabeth II Hospital, Welwyn Garden City, England, UK
List of Treatments
- Frozen Shoulder Treatment
- Hand Pain Treatment
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Knee Correction
- Joint Pain Treatment
- Fracture Treatment
- Neck Pain Treatment
- Joint Dislocation Treatment
- Joint and Muscle Problems
- Primary & Complex Knee Replacement Surgery
- Unicondylar (Partial) Knee Replacement Surgery
- Primary, Complex & Revision Hip Replacement Surgery
- Hip Resurfacing Surgery
- Primary & Reverse Shoulder Replacement Surgery
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Arthroscopy for all forms of Sports Injuries
- Arthroscopy for Meniscal Tears
- Major Ligament Reconstructions
- Shoulder Arthroscopy for all Major Forms of Sport-Related Shoulder Injuries