- Dr. Mukul Rastogi is currently serving as the Additional Director of Gastroenterology at Fortis Hospital, Noida.
- Dr. Rastogi is a well-acclaimed Gastroenterologist with a coveted experience of more than 24 years.
- He did M.B.B.S. in 1995, M.D. (General Medicine) in 2000 and D.M. (Gastroenterology) in 2006 from Sawai Mansingh Medical College, Jaipur.
- As a principal Hepatologist, he has handled and treated more than 1300 liver transplant patients.
- He has successfully performed numerous Endoscopic procedures such as managing post-transplant biliary leaks, biliary strictures and post-transplant Liver biopsy.
- Dr Rastogi is a member of the Indian National Association for the Study of the Liver, Indian Medical Association, Society for GI Endoscopy and Association of Physician of India.
- He has penned various articles and papers in National and International medical journals.
Dr Mukul Rastogi
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Mukul Rastogi
More about Dr Mukul Rastogi
- M.B.B.S.- Sawai Mansingh Medical College, Jaipur (1995)
- M.D. (General Medicine)- Sawai Mansingh Medical College, Jaipur (2000)
- DNB (General Medicine)- Nation Board of Examination (2001)
- D.M. (Gastroenterology)- Sawai Mansingh Medical College, Jaipur (2006)
List of Treatments
- Liver Disease Treatment
- Chronic Liver Disease
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Mucosal Resection
- Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Abdominal Pain Treatment
- Colitis Treatment
- Gastritis Treatment
- Hepatitis B Treatment
- Hepatitis C Treatment