- Dr. Muralidharan V is currently designated as the Senior Consultant of Spine Surgery at Apollo Hospital, Greams Road, Chennai.
- Dr. Muralidharan is a celebrated Spine Surgeon with a rich experience of 18 years.
- He completed his MBBS from Chengalpattu Medical College and MCh in Orthopaedics from Edge Hill University, UK.
- Further, he did Fellowships in Orthopaedics and Spine Surgery from Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK and Queens Medical Center, Nottingham, UK.
- He specializes in Adult & Paediatric Spine Surgery, Advanced Spinal Reconstruction, Complex Spine Surgery, Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery and Micro-Endoscopic Spine Surgery.
- He actively participates in workshops and conferences worldwide and is also involved in research work.
- He has several publications to his name in both National and International Journals.
- He holds membership in associations like Tamil Nadu Orthopaedic Association, Indian Orthopaedic Association, British Orthopaedic Association, Chennai Ortho and Spine Society, Association of Spine Surgeons of India, British Association of Spine Surgeons, European Spine Society, North American Spine Society, Scoliosis Research Society and AO Spine Foundation.
Dr Muralidharan V
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Muralidharan V
More about Dr Muralidharan V
- MBBS- Chengalpattu Medical College
- MCh (Ortho)- Edge Hill University, UK
- Fellowship (Ortho)- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK
- Fellowship (Spine Surgery)- Queens Medical Center, Nottingham, UK
List of Treatments
- Lateral Access Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Motion Preserving Lumbar Disc Replacement
- Revision Spinal Surgery
- Scoliosis Correction
- Fusion Surgery