- Dr. Nabajit Talukdar is presently associated as the Senior Consultant of Interventional Cardiology at Batra Hospital, New Delhi.
- He is a well-known cardiologist with more than 22 years of experience.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1995 from Silchar Medical College, Silchar and M.D. (General Medicine) in 2003 from Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati. Further, he pursued D.N.B. (Cardiology) in 2011 from the National Board of Examinations.
- He did his medical training at ASAN Medical Centre (Seoul), South Korea and German Heart Centre, Munich.
- His areas of expertise are Coronary Angioplasty, ICD Implantation, Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty, Balloon Aortic, Pulmonary Valvuloplasty, Pacemaker Implantation, IVC Filter Placement, Coil Embolization, Device Closure and CABG Minimally Invasive (MICS).
- Dr. Talukdar has penned numerous articles and papers in National and International medical journals.
Dr Nabajit Talukdar
Book Your Appointment
Degree: M.B.B.S., M.D. (General Medicine), D.N.B. (Cardiology)
Experience: 22 years of experience
About Dr Nabajit Talukdar
More about Dr Nabajit Talukdar
List of Treatments
- Transradial Coronary Angiography & Angioplasty
- Acute MI Primary and Rescue Angioplasty
- Peripheral Angiography and Angioplasty
- Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty
- Balloon Aortic and Pulmonary Valvuloplasty
- Pacemaker Implantation
- ICD Implantation
- IVC Filter Placement
- Coil Embolization
- ASD VSD PDA Device Closure
- CABG Minimally Invasive (MICS)
- Valve Replacement and Repair