- Dr Nagendra Sardeshpande is currently associated as the Senior Consultant in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned IVF Specialist and Obstetrician & Gynaecologist with vast experience of more than 25 years.
- The success rate of Infertility treatment provided by Dr Sardeshpande in IVF (In Vitro Fertilisation) is 66%, in IUI (Intrauterine Insemination) is 47%, and in Surrogacy is 94%.
- He has received his training in Operative Gynaecologic Endoscopy under the Intensive Program of Endoscopic Surgery in Gynaecology at the Department of Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Reproductive Medicine, at University Clermont Auvergne, Clermont-Ferrand, France.
- Dr Sardeshpande is an esteemed member of many reputed medical organizations, including the Federation of Obstetrics & Gynaecology Societies of India (FOGSI), Mumbai Obstetrics & Gynaecology Society (MOGS), and the Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- He has authored and co-authored over 39 book chapters.
- Dr Sardeshpande has numerous journal papers, articles and has presented his work at more than 200 National and International Conferences.
Dr Nagendra Sardeshpande
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, DNB (Obs. & Gynae.), DGO
Experience: 25 years of experience
About Dr Nagendra Sardeshpande
More about Dr Nagendra Sardeshpande
- MBBS- K. J. Somaiya Medical College & Research Centre, Sion, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Diploma (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)- University of Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- DNB (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)- Lokmanya Tilak Municipal General Hospital And Medical College, Sion, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Diploma (Advance Gynaecological Endoscopy)- CICE, Clermont Ferrand, France
- Fellowship (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)- College of Physicians and Surgeons, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Fellowship (Minimally Invasive Gynaecology- Gynaecological Cancer & Laparoscopic Approach)- IRCAD, Strasbourg, France
- Fellowship (Minimally Invasive Surgery for Endometriosis)- IRCAD, Strasbourg, France
- Diploma- Family Planning
List of Treatments
- Advanced Gynaecological Laparoscopic Surgery
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Vaginal Surgery
- Management of High-Risk Pregnancies & Obstetric Emergencies
- Operative Vaginal Deliveries
- Menopausal Care
- Gynaecological Endocrinology
- Follicular Studies
- Ovulation Induction
- Minimally Invasive Surgery for Endometriosis
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilisation)
- IUI (Intrauterine Insemination)
- Pelvic Floor Surgery
- Fibroids Removal Surgery
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Ovarian Cyst Removal
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy
- Adhesion Surgery
- Anterior Posterior Repair Colporrhaphy
- Bladder Slings (TOT and TVT slings)
- Cervical Polyp Removal
- Donor Oocytes
- Endometrial Ablation