- Dr. Naimish Mehta is currently working as the Senior Consultant of Surgical Gastroenterology & Liver Transplantation at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Mehta holds vast experience of more than 25 years in the field of Surgical Gastroenterology & Liver Transplantation.
- He did his M.B.B.S. in 1996 from Mahatma Gandhi Mission’s Medical College, Mumbai and M.S. (General Surgery) in 1999 from the University Of Mumbai, Mumbai. Further, he pursued Diploma in Liver Transplant from the European Board of Surgery.
- He is credited for performing more than 1000 liver transplantation surgeries successfully.
- He is an active member of various organisations such as the International Liver Transplantation Society, Association of Surgeons of India, Indian National Association of Study of Liver, Indian Society of Organ Transplantation and Indian Association Surgical Gastroenterologists.
- He did his medical training in liver transplant from Prestigious Institutes in India and Abroad.
- He has published more than 20 articles in National and International medical journals.
Dr Naimish Mehta
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Naimish Mehta
More about Dr Naimish Mehta
- M.B.B.S.- Mahatma Gandhi Mission’s Medical College, Mumbai (1996)
- M.S. (General Surgery)- University Of Mumbai, Mumbai (1999)
- Fellowship- Association of Colon and Rectal Surgeons of India (FACRSI)
- Fellowship- Association of Indian Surgeons (FAIS)
- Fellowship (Liver Transplant)- St James’s University Hospital
- Diploma (Liver Transplant)- European Board of Surgery
List of Treatments
- Colon Cancer
- Diverticular diseases
- Gall Bladder diseases
- Gastroesophageal Reflux disease (GERD)
- Crohn’s disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Hiatal hernias