- Dr Namrata Adulkar is currently associated as the Senior Consultant in the Department of Ophthalmology at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- She is a renowned Ophthalmologist and Eye Surgeon with vast experience of more than 14 years.
- She has received her Residency training in Ophthalmology from Sankara Nethralaya, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Dr Adulkar has received her surgical training in Orbital & Lacrimal Surgery, Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery, and Nuances of Thyroid Eye Disease from The University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada, under the mentorship of Dr Peter Dolman.
- In 2010, she was awarded the Allergen Achiever’s Award at Erudio.
- She has successfully performed more than 5,000 Complex Oculoplastic and Orbital Surgeries with an excellent recovery rate.
- Dr Adulkar is a teaching faculty for postgraduate residents and fellows in many reputed medical associations.
- She has over 15 publications in many reputed National and International Journals to her credit.
- She is frequently invited as a speaker at multiple National and International Conferences and Seminars.
Dr Namrata Adulkar
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Namrata Adulkar
More about Dr Namrata Adulkar
- MBBS- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- DNB (Ophthalmology)- Sankara Nethralaya, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Clinical Fellowship- Aravind Eye Hospital, Madurai, Tamil Nadu
- Fellowship (Oculoplastics, Orbital Surgery, Oculofacial Aesthetics and Ocular Oncology)- All India Collegium of Ophthalmology (FAICO)
- Fellowship (Ophthalmology)- The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, Glasgow, UK
- Fellowship (Oculofacial Aesthetics and Oculoplastics)- John A Moran Eye Center, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
- Clinical Fellowship- The University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
List of Treatments
- Phacoemulsification Cataract Surgery
- Lasers for Medical Retina
- Vitreoretinal Surgery
- Refractive Laser Surgery
- MICS (Micro-Incision Cataract Surgery)
- Glaucoma Surgery-Trabeculectomy with MMC
- Congenital Glaucoma
- Pterygium with Autograft
- Ectropion Correction
- Entropion Correction
- External DCR
- Probing for Congenital NLD Obstruction
- OSSN Management
- Anterior Orbitotomy
- Evisceration with Implant
- Orbital Decompression for Thyroid-Related Orbitopathy
- Endonasal Endoscopic Lacrimal Surgery
- Non-Endoscopic Lacrimal Surgery
- Small Incision Ptosis Surgery
- Cosmetic Blepharoplasty
- Double Eyelid Surgery
- Non-Surgical Periocular Rejuvenation
- Botulinum Toxin and Cosmetic Filler Injections
- Eyelid and Facial Reconstruction in Eyelid and Orbital Tumours
- Socket Reconstruction for Cosmetic Rehabilitation of an Ophthalmic Socket
- Management of Complex Orbital Trauma