- Dr Nandita Palshetkar is currently associated as the Senior Consultant in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- She is a renowned Infertility Specialist and Obstetrician & Gynaecologist with vast experience of more than 28 years.
- She has received her training in IVF and Micromanipulation from Ghent University, Ghent, Belgium.
- Dr Palshetkar is one of the pioneers in the field of Infertility Treatment in India and has introduced several techniques in India, such as Embryo Scope, Assisted Laser Hatching, and Egg Banking.
- She is the President of the Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Society of India (FOGSI).
- She is the immediate past president of the Obstetric and Gynaecological Society, Mumbai.
- Dr Palshetkar has been the Chairman of the Indian Society of Reproduction, Maharashtra Chapter and Vice president of the Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (FOGSI).
- She has delivered more than 700 Talks and has contributed to numerous papers and book chapters.
- She has been instrumental in helping more than 25,000 aspiring parents to have a baby of their own.
- Dr Palshetkar’s average IVF Success Rate is 35-45% in started cycles in women under 35.
- In 1998, she held the record of being the first IVF Specialist to establish Assisted Laser Hatching in India and is also credited with the first Laser Hatched twins in India.
- She is a pioneer in establishing the Spindle View Technology in India to prevent damage to the Genes during the test-tube baby procedure.
- Dr Palshetkar is also a pioneer in establishing the first Egg and Ovarian Tissue Bank in India.
- She is a pioneer in establishing Intracytoplasmic Morphologically Selected Sperm Injection (IMSI)- a new technology for improving results in Male Infertility (for the first time in India).
- She has trained over 5000 Gynaecologists in Infertility Management over the last 15 years.
Dr Nandita Palshetkar
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MD (Obs. & Gynae.)
Experience: 28 years of experience
About Dr Nandita Palshetkar
More about Dr Nandita Palshetkar
- MBBS- Grant Government Medical College & Sir J. J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MD (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)- University of Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Fellowship- College of Physicians and Surgeons, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Fellowship- Indian College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
List of Treatments
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilisation)
- IUI (Intrauterine Insemination)
- High–Risk Pregnancies
- Gynaecological Laparoscopic Surgery
- Pelvic Floor Surgery
- Fibroids Removal Surgery
- Physiological Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (PICSI)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) Cycles
- Donor Egg Programs
- Minimal-Access Gynaecological Surgery
- Hysterectomy and Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Ovarian Cyst Removal
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy
- Endometriosis Treatment
- Endometrial Receptivity Array (ERA) Procedure