- Dr Naren Nayak is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Neurosurgery at Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Neuro Surgeon with vast experience of more than 21 years.
- In 2015, He was a key contributor along with Dr Pankaj Agarwal (Movement Disorder Neurologist) and started the Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) program at Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Parel, Mumbai.
- Dr Nayak holds the Life Membership of the Neurological Society of India.
- He is a notable member of the Neuro-Spinal Surgeons Association of India.
- He holds the professional membership of AO Spine Asia Pacific.
- Dr Nayak has numerous Research Papers and Publications in many peer-reviewed Journals, including the Asian Journal of Neurosurgery, the Indian Journal of Neurotrauma, and the Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery, and Psychiatry.
- He has more than 30 Articles published in many National and International Journals to his credit.
- He has successfully operated on more than 900 Cases, including surgery for Head Injury Patients, Extradural & Acute Subdural Hematoma, Depressed Fractures & Contusions, Deep-Seated Gliomas, Meningiomas, Pituitary Adenomas, and Cerebellopontine Angle Tumors.
Dr Naren Nayak
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Naren Nayak
More about Dr Naren Nayak
- MBBS- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MS (General Surgery)- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh
- MCh (Neurosurgery)- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
- Fellowship (Stereotaxy and Functional Neurosurgery)- Tokyo Women’s Medical University Hospital, Tokyo, Japan (under Prof Takaomi Taira from the Department of Neurosurgery)
List of Treatments
- Emergency Craniotomies
- Treatment for Posterior Fossa
- Microsurgery for Malignant Gliomas
- Meningiomas for Other Benign Conditions
- Shunts for Hydrocephalus
- Laminectomies for Degenerative Conditions
- Brain Tumour Surgery
- Craniovertebral Junction Abnormalities
- Epilepsy Surgery
- Management of Head Injury
- Vascular Brain Diseases
- Spine Tumours Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Lumbar TLIF
- Stroke Treatment
- Pituitary Tumours Surgery
- Microsurgery for Skull Base & Spine