- Dr. Nargesh Agrawal is a well-acclaimed Paediatric Orthopaedician with experience of more than 14 years.
- Presently, he is associated as the Senior Consultant of Paediatric Orthopaedics at Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute, New Delhi.
- He finished his M.B.B.S. in 2007 from JLN Medical College, Rajasthan and M.S. (Orthopaedic) in 2012 from Government Medical College, Rajasthan.
- He has performed more than 2000 paediatric Orthopaedic surgeries successfully.
- He is an active member of the Paediatric Orthopaedic Foundation, Indian Orthopaedic Association and Association of Spine Surgeons of India.
- His areas of expertise include Limb Lengthening, Radial Club Hand, Developmental Dysplasia of Hip Treatment, Scoliosis, W Sitting Treatment, Cerebral Palsy, Club Foot Treatment, Knock Knees and Bow Legs.
- Dr. Agarwal has penned more than 16 articles and papers in National and International medical journals.
Dr Nargesh Agrawal
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Nargesh Agrawal
List of Treatments
- Limb Lengthening Treatment
- Radial Club Hand Treatment
- Developmental Dysplasia of Hip Treatment
- Scoliosis Treatment
- W Sitting Treatment
- Cerebral Palsy Treatment
- Club Foot Treatment
- Knock Knee
- Bow Legs