- Dr Nayan Sanghvi is currently associated as the Senior Consultant in the Department of Urology and Renal Transplant at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is a notable Urologist and Renal Transplant Surgeon with vast experience of more than 40 years.
- He has successfully performed more than 1600 Kidney Transplant Surgeries with an excellent rate of recovery.
- Dr Sanghvi has received his training in Endourological Surgeries from Long Island Jewish Medical Centre, New York City, New York (under Dr Arthur Smith- the father of Endourology).
- He is a teaching faculty for registrars and house surgeons registered for MCh- Urology and DNB- Urology at Topiwala National Medical College & B. Y. L. Nair Charitable Hospital and Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He was a key contributor in establishing the Transplant Surgery Facility at Lokmanya Tilak Municipal General Hospital And Medical College, Sion, Mumbai.
- Dr Sanghvi played an instrumental role in setting up the Percutaneous and Endourology Surgery Unit using C-Arm at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He has numerous Research Papers and Presentations on both National and International levels to his credit.
- He is an honourable member of the Department of Urology at the National Academy of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr Nayan Sanghvi
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MS (General Surgery)
Experience: 40 Years of Experience
About Dr Nayan Sanghvi
List of Treatments
- Kidney Transplant
- PCNL (Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy)
- TURP (Transurethral Resection of the Prostate)
- Transurethral Incision of The Prostate (TUIP)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
- Ureteroscopy (URS)
- Prostate Cancer Surgery
- Kidney Cancer Surgery
- Bladder Cancer Surgery
- Hypospadias Repair
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Radical Prostatectomy
- Circumcision (Male)
- Varicocele Treatment
- Holmium Laser Enucleation of the Prostate (HoLEP)
- Hydrocele Testis Treatment
- Treatment for Male Infertility
- Male Sexual Dysfunction Treatment
- Urinary Incontinence (UI) Treatment