- Dr. Neema Sharma is a famous Gynaecologist having an experience of more than 24 years.
- Dr. Neema is presently associated as the Director of Obstetrics and Gynaecology and Gynae Oncology at Fortis Hospital, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi.
- She did her medical training from Mid Essex Hospital NHS Trust, England.
- She has also served as the Chairman of the Endoscopic Committee of the Association of Obstetrics and Gynaecologist of Delhi (AOGD ).
- She conducts training session for hands-on laparoscopy hysteroscopy courses at Fortis Flt Lt Rajan Dhall Hospital and Gynae Endoscopy ‘TLH Courses’ at the Ethicon Institute of surgical education.
- She holds a Life Membership of the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (UK), Association of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Delhi, Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopists and Federation of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of India.
- Her areas of expertise include Laparoscopic & Hysteroscopic surgeries, Cystectomies, Fimbrioplasty, Adhesiolysis, Fulguration, Colposcopy, Gynae Oncology, Urogynaecology and Vaginal Hysterectomy.
Dr Neema Sharma
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Neema Sharma
More about Dr Neema Sharma
- M.B.B.S.- Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi (1996)
- M.D. (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi (2000)
- FRCOG (UK) – Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London
List of Treatments
- Fibroid Removal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Microwave Endometrial Ablation
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Treatment
- General Surgery
- Breast Screening
- Infertility Treatment
- Vaginal discharge
- Menopause problems
- Abdominal pain
- Rashes and itching
- High Risk Pregnancy Care
- Heavy or Irregular Periods
- Laparoscopic Gynae Surgery
- Caesarean Section (C Section)
- Normal Vaginal Delivery (NVD)
- PCOD (Polycystic ovarian disease)