- Dr. Neeraj Goel is a well-known GI Surgeon with an experience of more than 14 years.
- Currently, he is practising as the Senior Consultant of Gastrointestinal Surgery at Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, New Delhi.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 2001 from University College of Medical Sciences and M.S. (General Surgery) in 2006 from Lady Hardinge Medical College. Further, he did M.Ch (GI Surgery) in 2013 from GB Pant Hospital, University of Delhi.
- He is the first GI Surgeon to perform the complex surgery for Cytoreduction with HIPEC.
- He did his medical training in robotic surgery from the International School of Robotic Surgery, Italy and advanced laparoscopic Colorectal Surgeries from Taiwan.
- He has successfully performed thousands of Colon cancer surgery, Gallbladder cancer surgery, Esophageal cancer surgery, Liver disease surgery and Pancreatic cancer surgery.
- Dr. Goel has penned several articles in National and International medical journals.
Dr Neeraj Goel
Book Your Appointment
Degree: M.B.B.S., M.S. (General Surgery), M.Ch. (GI Surgery)
Experience: 15 years of experience
About Dr Neeraj Goel
More about Dr Neeraj Goel
List of Treatments
- Robotic Surgery
- Cytoreductive Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Hepatobiliary Cancers
- Pancreatic Cancers
- Minimal Access HPB Surgery
- Weight Loss Surgery