- Dr. Neeraj Jain is currently working as the Vice-Chairman & Senior Consultant of Rheumatology & Clinical Immunology at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Jain holds extensive experience of more than 25 years in the field of Rheumatology & Clinical Immunology.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1996 from Jivaji University and D.N.B. in 2001 Sri Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi.
- He holds Fellowship of American College of Rheumatology (FACR), Royal College of Physicians (FRCP), King Edward Memorial Hospital, Mumbai and Royal National Hospital of Rheumatic Disease, UK.
- He is skilled in diagnosing and treating Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis Treatment and Systemic Sclerosis.
- Dr. Jain is an active member of the Delhi Medical Council.
Dr Neeraj Jain
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Neeraj Jain
More about Dr Neeraj Jain
- M.B.B.S.- Jivaji University (1996)
- D.N.B.- Sri Gangaram Hospital, Delhi (2001)
- FACR- Fellow American College of Rheumatology
- FRCP- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians
- Fellowship (Rheumatology)- King Edward Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- Fellowship (Rheumatology)- Royal National Hospital of Rheumatic Disease, Bath, UK
List of Treatments
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis Treatment
- Systemic Sclerosis