- Dr Nihar Mehta is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Interventional Cardiology at Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is a notable Interventional Cardiologist with vast experience of more than 16 years.
- Currently, Dr Mehta is also associated as a Consultant in the Department of Cardiology at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is an editor of numerous books for medical students and practitioners.
- Dr Mehta has several Review Articles and Case Reports published in numerous reputed National and International Journals.
- He has received training in Trans-catheter Aortic Valve Replacement, Trans-esophageal Echocardiography, and Advanced ECG in Rhythm from Mumbai, India.
- He is a Faculty Member of the Master Teachers Program for Training in Clinical Cardiology.
- Dr Mehta is a Joint Secretary of the Basic Research Committee at Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai
- He is a Core Committee member of the Indian Guidelines on Management of Hypertension and Apex Committee of Research at Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is an honourable member of the Association of Physicians of India and the Hypertension Society of India.
- Dr Mehta has done a Certificate Course in Diabetology from the College of Physicians and Surgeons, Mumbai.
Dr Nihar Mehta
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MD, DNB (Cardiology)
Experience: 16 years of experience
About Dr Nihar Mehta
More about Dr Nihar Mehta
- MBBS- K. J. Somaiya Medical College and Research Centre, Mumbai
- Post Graduate Diploma in Diabetology- College of Physicians & Surgeons, Mumbai
- MD (General Medicine)- K. J. Somaiya Medical College and Research Centre, Mumbai
- DNB (General Medicine)- National Board of Examinations, Mumbai
- DNB (Cardiology)- Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai
- Fellowship (Interventional Cardiology & Cardiovascular Imaging)- Asan Medical Centre, Seoul, South Korea (under Dr S. J. Park)
- Fellowship (Interventional Cardiology & Structural Heart Disease)- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, USA
List of Treatments
- Complex Angioplasty
- TAVR (Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement)
- Mitra Clips
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)
- Balloon Angioplasty
- Stent Implantation
- Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump
- Patent Foramen Ovale Closure
- Congenital Heart Defect Correction
- Percutaneous Valve Replacement
- Percutaneous Valve Repair
- Coronary Thrombectomy
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Stress Testing