- Dr. Nikhil Gupta is presently associated as the Senior Consultant of Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery at Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute, New Delhi.
- He is a well-known Bariatric Surgeon with a coveted experience of more than 17 years.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 2003 from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi and M.S. (General Surgery) in 2007 from Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi. Further, he pursued M.Ch (Surgical Gastroenterology) in 2011 from G. B. Pant Hospital, Delhi.
- He has successfully performed more than 3000 General surgeries, GI Surgeries and Bariatric procedures.
- He did his medical training in peritoneal surface malignancy from Washington DC under the guidance of Prof. Sugarbaker, also known as the father of peritonectomy.
- He is an active member of the Indian Chapter of Hepato Pancreatic Biliary association, The Association of Surgeons of India, Delhi Medical Association and Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology.
- Dr. Nikhil has penned numerous articles and research papers in national and international medical journals.
Dr Nikhil Gupta
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Nikhil Gupta
More about Dr Nikhil Gupta
- M.B.B.S.- Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi (2003)
- M.S. (General Surgery)- Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi (2007)
- M.Ch (Surgical Gastroenterology)- G. B. Pant Hospital, Delhi (2011)
List of Treatments
- Complex Laparoscopic GI procedures
- GI onco surgeries
- Bariatric Surgeries
- laparoscopic Liver, gall bladder and pancreatic surgeries
- HIPEC and Cytoreductive Surgery
- 3D Laparoscopy
- Minimal Invasive surgeries
- Complex Gynaecological surgeries