- Dr Nikhil K. Shah is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Orthopaedics, Joint Replacement, and Spine Surgeries at New Age Wockhardt Hospitals, Mumbai Central, Maharashtra.
- He is a renowned Orthopaedics, Joint Replacement, and Spine Surgeon with vast experience of more than 42 years.
- Currently, he is also associated with Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai as a Consultant of Orthopaedics and Joint Replacement Surgeries.
- Dr Shah is an expert in treating all types of Orthopedic Fractures and Operates more than 400 Fractures a year with an excellent rate of recovery.
- He is a pioneer in using the Vertebroplasty Technique to treat Spine Injuries and has successfully performed more than 1600 Spine Surgeries.
- His expertise lies in Joint Replacement Surgeries, and he has received his training from Dr Haidukewayich at Orlando, Florida.
- Dr Shah performs over 150 Joint Replacement Surgeries, more than 60 Hand Surgeries, and about 60-70 Arthroscopies every year with an excellent success rate.
- He has attended and participated in numerous Workshops, Seminars, and Conferences on both National and International level.
- He has done Observership in Orthopaedics Surgery from John Charnley Research Institute, Wrightington, UK.
- Dr Shah has also done Observership in Spinal Surgery and Arthroscopic Surgery from Rush Presbyterian Hospital, Chicago, USA.
- He has done an Observership as Traumatologist and Adult Reconstructive Surgery in Orlando, USA.
- He has also done an Observership in Primary and Revision Joint Replacement with Dr Henry Finn in Chicago, USA.
- Dr Shah is professionally affiliated with the Indian Orthopaedic Association, the Indian Arthroscopic and Indian Spinal Surgery Association, the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeon, the Bombay Orthopaedic Association, and the Indian Medical Association.
Dr Nikhil K. Shah
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MS, D' Ortho.
Experience: 42 years of experience
About Dr Nikhil K. Shah
More about Dr Nikhil K. Shah
- MBBS- University of Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MS (Orthopaedics)- University of Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Diploma (Orthopaedics)- University of Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Visiting Fellowship (Interventional Spine Procedures- Vertebroplasty)- Washington University, St.Louis, USA
List of Treatments
- Endoscopic Discectomy for Acute Disc Prolapse
- Lumbar Canal Stenosis Surgery
- Minimally Invasive TLIF
- Spinal Fusion with Percutaneous Pedicle Screw Fixation
- Treatment for Osteoporosis
- Treatment for Tumor Infiltration
- Tuberculosis Spine Surgery
- Percutaneous Spinal Biopsies
- Epidural and Nerve Root Blocks for Sciatica
- Facet Joint Blocks
- Revision Spine Surgery
- Spinal Arthroplasty
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Dynamic Stabilisation of Spine
- Deformity Correction for Kyphoscoliosis
- Deformity Correction for Degenerative Scoliosis
- Joint Replacement Surgeries
- Adult Reconstructive Surgeries
- Cadaveric Minimally Invasive Fracture Surgery