- Dr Nikhilesh Borkar is currently associated as the Senior Consultant in the Department of Surgical Oncology at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He holds a vast experience of more than 18 years in Onco-Surgery.
- He has received his training in Surgical Oncology from Tata Memorial Hospital and Cancer Research Institute, Mumbai.
- Dr Borkar has received his training in Breast Surgery and Advanced Oncoplastic Techniques (like the Chest Wall Perforator Flaps and Implants with ADM & DIEP Reconstructions) from The Cambridge Breast Unit, Cambridge, England.
- He is an honourable member of various reputed Medical Associations and Societies, such as the European Society of Surgical Oncology (ESSO), the Indian Association of Surgical Oncology (IASO), the Indian Society of Oncology (ISO), the Association of Breast Surgeons of India (ABSI), the Foundation for Head and Neck Oncology (FHNO), and the Association of Breast Surgery (ABS).
- He has attended numerous National and International Conferences and CMEs as a Guest Speaker and Participant both.
- Dr Borkar has various Research Papers and Articles published in many reputed National and International peer-reviewed Journals.
Dr Nikhilesh Borkar
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Nikhilesh Borkar
More about Dr Nikhilesh Borkar
- MBBS- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MS (General Surgery)- Topiwala National Medical College & B. Y. L. Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- DNB (General Surgery)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- MCh (Surgical Oncology)- Tata Memorial Hospital and Cancer Research Institute, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- DNB (Surgical Oncology)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- Fellowship- Association of Indian Surgeons (FAIS)
- Fellowship (Surgical Oncology)- European Board of Surgery (FEBS)
- Fellowship (Breast Surgery)- European Board of Surgery (FEBS)
- Fellowship- American College of Surgeons, USA (FACS)
- Fellowship- International College of Surgeons (FICS)
- Fellowship- Minimal Access Surgery (FMAS)
- Fellowship- Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons (FIAGES)
List of Treatments
- Head & Neck Cancer Surgery
- Head & Neck Reconstruction Surgery
- Larynx Cancer Surgery
- Parotid Cancer Surgery
- Thyroid Cancer Surgery
- Parathyroid Cancer Surgery
- Surgery for Parapharyngeal Tumours
- Breast Surgery for Benign Conditions
- Sentinel Node Biopsy & Axillary Clearance
- LICAP (Lateral Intercostal Artery Perforator) Flap Reconstruction
- AICAP (Anterior Intercostal Artery Perforator) Flap
- LTAP (Lateral Thoracic Artery Perforator) Flap
- T-DAP for the Whole Breast
- Partial Breast Reconstructions
- Therapeutic and Reduction Mammoplasties
- Therapeutic and Reduction Mastopexies
- Grissoti Flap & Batwing Techniques
- Nipple Reconstructions
- Prepectoral & Sub-Pectoral Implants with ADM
- Dermal Sling or LD Flap
- The DIEP Flaps (especially for Bilateral Prophylactic Mastectomies)