- Dr Nilen A Shah is currently associated as the Senior Consultant in the Department of Orthopaedics Surgery at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He holds a vast experience of 35 years in Orthopaedics and Advanced Bone & Joint Replacement Surgeries.
- Currently, he is also associated with Bombay Hospital and Medical Research Center, Marine Lines and Breach Candy Hospital, Mumbai as a Consultant of Orthopaedics Surgery.
- Dr Shah is a pioneer in performing Minimally-Invasive Knee Replacement through the Subvastus Approach.
- He has received an ODTS training programme organized by The Royal College of Surgeons, England, UK.
- He often performs Live Surgeries in his speciality in several Conferences across India.
- Dr Shah is a reviewer of the Indian Journal of Orthopaedics and the British Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery.
- He is an honourable member of various reputed National and International Medical Associations and Organizations.
- He was involved in several clinical research and has reviewed various research projects during his appointment in the UK.
- Dr Shah is involved in performing approximately 1000 Knee Replacement Surgeries in a year in Mumbai.
Dr Nilen A Shah
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MS (Ortho.), MCh (Ortho.)
Experience: 35 Years of Experience
About Dr Nilen A Shah
More about Dr Nilen A Shah
- MBBS- Topiwala National Medical College & B. Y. L. Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Diploma (Orthopaedics)- College of Physicians and Surgeons, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MS (Orthopaedics)- Topiwala National Medical College & B. Y. L. Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MCh (Orthopaedics)- University of Liverpool, Liverpool, England, UK
- Fellowship (Knee Surgery)- Avon Orthopaedic Centre, Bristol
List of Treatments
- Primary & Revision Knee Replacement
- Primary & Revision Hip Replacement
- Complex Fracture Management
- Complex Trauma Management
- ACL Reconstruction Surgery
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- Shoulder Replacement Surgery
- Hip Replacement Surgery
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Ankle Repair
- Joint Fusion
- Arthritis Management
- Soft Tissue Repair
- Bone Fracture Repair
- Fusion of Bones
- Patella Replacement Surgery
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Patello-Femoral Knee Replacements