- Dr Nilesh Nolkha is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology at Wockhardt Super Speciality Hospital, Mira Road, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Rheumatologist with vast experience of more than 13 years.
- He is the first and currently the only Rheumatologist with a DM Degree in the city of Mumbai and the state of Maharashtra.
- Dr Nolkha has adequate training and experience in treating several Adult and Paediatric Rheumatic and Immunological Ailments.
- He has also been trained and has handled numerous Autoimmune Diseases in Pregnancy and Rheumatological Emergencies.
- He has done comprehensive laboratory training in Rheumatological and Immunological Investigations with experience in reading Musculoskeletal Radiographs, CT Scans, MRI’s, and performing Musculoskeletal Ultrasound.
- Dr Nolkha has given more than 400 Intra Articular and Soft Tissue Injections to date.
- He holds more than 8 peer-reviewed Publications in many reputed National and International Journals.
- He is an honourable member of various esteemed Medical Associations.
Dr Nilesh Nolkha
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Nilesh Nolkha
More about Dr Nilesh Nolkha
- MBBS- Lokmanya Tilak Municipal General Hospital And Medical College, Sion, Mumbai
- MD (Internal Medicine)- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
- DM (Rheumatology)- King George’s Medical University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Fellowship (Rheumatology)- The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust, Cannock Chase Hospital, Cannock, England, UK
List of Treatments
- Medical management of Osteoarthritis (OA)
- Medical management of Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
- Management of Gout
- Management of Crystal Arthropathies (CPPD)
- Osteoporosis and its Management
- Ankylosing Spondylitis (AS)
- Psoriatic (PsA)
- Seronegative Arthritis (SSA)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Vasculitis (GPA/Wegener’s, EGPA/Churg Strauss, PAN, ANCA, HSP, etc.)
- Management of Autoimmune Ophthalmologic Diseases (Optic Neuritis, Uveitis, Retinal Vasculitis, etc.)
- Management of Autoimmune Disease
- Soft Tissue Rheumatism