- Dr Nilesh Satbhai is currently associated as the Head and Senior Consultant of Plastic, Aesthetic, Hand, and Reconstructive Surgery at Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Cosmetologist, Reconstructive, and Plastic Surgeon with vast experience of more than 21 years.
- He has received his training in Plastic Surgery from King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Dr Satbhai is an Executive Council Member of the Association of Plastic Surgeons of India (APSI), the Indian Society for Surgery of the Hand (ISSH), and the Indian Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery (ISRM).
- He is a reputable member of the Association of Surgeons of India (ASI) and the National Academy of Burns, India (NABI).
- He is a Founder Member of the Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (AAPS).
- Dr Satbhai has numerous paper presentations to his credit and has received the Best Paper Award for many of them.
- He has received the McNeal Award for the Best Audio-Visual Presentation.
- He has numerous publications in many peer-reviewed National and International Clinical Journals.
- Dr Satbhai has attended several Conferences and Seminars in the field of Cosmetic, Plastic, and Reconstructive Micro-Surgery.
Dr Nilesh Satbhai
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Nilesh Satbhai
More about Dr Nilesh Satbhai
- MBBS- Dr Vasantrao Pawar Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Nashik, Maharashtra
- MS (General Surgery)- Lokmanya Tilak Municipal General Hospital And Medical College, Sion, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MCh (Plastic Surgery)- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Fellowship (Hand & Reconstructive Microsurgery)- Ganga Medical Centre & Hospitals, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu (under Dr S. Raja Sabapathy)
- Fellowship (Hand Surgery, Brachial Plexus and Peripheral Nerve Surgery)- Ogori Daiichi General Hospital, Yamaguchi, Japan (under Prof. Kazuteru Doi)
- APSI Traveling Fellowship (Reconstructive Microsurgery)- Chang Gung Medical Hospital, Linkou, Taiwan (under Dr Fu Chan Wei and Dr David Chuang)
List of Treatments
- Micro Vascular Surgery
- Body Contouring Surgery
- Surgery After Massive Weight Loss
- Faciomaxillary Injuries ( Facial Bone Fracture and Soft Tissue Injuries)
- Hand Surgery (Nerve, Vessel, Tendons and Bone Injuries)
- Dimple Creation
- Buccal Fat Pad Removal
- Chin Implants
- Ear Lobe Repair
- Burns Reconstruction
- Brachial Plexus Reconstruction
- Surgeries for Cleft Lip and Palate
- Surgery for Gynaecomastia
- Eyelid Cosmetic Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Otoplasty (Reshaping of Ears)
- Removal of Double Chin
- Neck Contouring Surgery
- Hand Trauma Surgery
- Hand Transplantation Surgery