- Dr Niraj Kasat is currently associated as the Chief and Senior Consultant of Orthopaedics, Joint Replacements, and Spine Surgery at Wockhardt Super Speciality Hospital, Mira Road, Mumbai.
- He holds vast experience of more than 18 years in Orthopaedics, Minimally Invasive Joint Replacements, and Spine Surgery.
- In 2014, he was felicitated with the Best Doctors Award at Changi General Hospital, Singapore.
- Dr Kasat has received his clinical training in Adult Reconstruction Surgery from Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Singapore.
- His areas of expertise and interest include Minimally Invasive Surgery, Spine Surgery, Navigation & Robotic Surgery, Microsurgery, Joint Replacement Surgery, Management of all kind of Orthopaedics Trauma, and Ilizarov Method for infected Non-Union and Limb Lengthening Cases.
- He holds the professional membership of various reputed National and International Medical Associations and Organizations.
- Dr Kasat has numerous Research, Articles, and Publications in many reputed National and International Journals to his credit.
Dr Niraj Kasat
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Niraj Kasat
More about Dr Niraj Kasat
- MBBS- Grant Government Medical College & Sir J. J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MS (Orthopaedics)- Lokmanya Tilak Municipal General Hospital And Medical College, Sion, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Fellowship (Spine Surgery)- The Korea University Medical Center, Seoul, South Korea
- Fellowship (Adult Reconstruction Surgery)- Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Singapore
List of Treatments
- Soft Tissue Repair
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Revision Joint Surgery
- Bone Fracture Repair
- Fusion of Bones
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- Surgery for Pelvic-Acetabulum Fractures
- Management of Polytrauma
- Treatment for Open Fractures
- Treatment for Periprosthetic Fractures
- Treatment for Osteoporotic Fractures
- Hip Replacement Surgery
- Endoscopic Spinal Surgery
- Major Reconstructive Spinal Surgery
- Spine Decompression
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Lumbar Disc Replacement
- Spinal (Lumbar) Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Plate osteosynthesis for Periarticular Fractures