- Dr. Niranjan Kulkarni is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Nephrology at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Nephrologist with vast experience of more than 25 years.
- He is actively associated with managing one of the largest Hemodialysis Units in the city.
- He has extensive expertise in treating various Kidney problems, including CKD, Acute Kidney Injury, Dialysis, Transplantation, Urine Infections, Glomerulonephritis, and Hypertension.
- He holds the professional membership of the Indian Society of Nephrology.
- He is a member of the Indian Society of Organ Transplantation.
- He is also a member of the Association of Medical Consultants.
- He has written various journals on Nephrology and has several publications Nationally.
- Dr. Kulkarni was associated with the National Kidney Foundation, Singapore.
Dr. Niranjan Kulkarni
Book Your Appointment
About Dr. Niranjan Kulkarni
More about Dr. Niranjan Kulkarni
- MD-General Medicine
- DM (Nephrology)- KEM Hospital, Mumbai
- Fellowship (Nephrology)-St James University Hospital, UK
- Fellowship (Nephrology)-Singapore General Hospital, Singapore
- Fellowship (Nephrology)-National Kidney Foundation, Singapore
List of Treatments
- Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy
- Kidney Transplantation
- Kidney Biopsy
- Preventive Nephrology
- Clinical Nephrology
- Dialytic Therapies
- Venous Catheterizations
- Interstitial cystitis
- Kidney and Ureteral stones
- Acute Kidney Injury
- Urine Infections