- Dr. Nitin Aggarwal is presently associated as the Senior Consultant of Cardiology at Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute, New Delhi.
- He is a renowned Cardiologist with broad experience of more than 17 years.
- He finished his M.B.B.S. from Burdwan Medical College, West Bengal and M.D. ( Medicine) from Rewa Medical College, Madhya Pradesh. Further, he did D.M. (Cardiology) from PGIMER & Sir Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi.
- He did his medical training managing complex interventional procedures.
- He has successfully performed more than 2500 Angioplasty procedures, 1000 pacemaker implantation and 500 Balloon Mitral Valvotomy.
- He holds membership of Cardiology Society in India (CSI), Indian Medical Association (IMA), Delhi Medical Association (DMA) and IMA-North Zone.
- Dr. Aggarwal has penned numerous articles and papers in National and International medical journals.
Dr Nitin Aggarwal
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Nitin Aggarwal
More about Dr Nitin Aggarwal
- M.B.B.S.- Burdwan Medical College, West Bengal
- M.D. ( Medicine)- Rewa Medical College, Madhya Pradesh
- D.M. (Cardiology)- PGIMER & Sir Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi
- Fellow of Society Cardiovascular Angiography and Intervention (FSCAI)
- Fellow of European Society of cardiology(FESC)
List of Treatments
- Heart Failure
- Valvular Heart Diseases
- Primary Angioplasty
- Pacemaker and AICD Implantation
- Intra – Arterial Thrombolysis
- Carotid angioplasties
- Balloon Mitral Valvotomy
- Adult & Pediatric Echo Cardiography
- Peripheral Angioplasties