- Dr Nitin M. Narvekar is currently associated as the Senior Consultant in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned IVF Specialist, Obstetrician, and Gynaecologist with vast experience of more than 43 years.
- He has received his training in Advanced Endoscopic Surgery at several European Centres, including Clairmont-Ferrand, France (under Prof Bruhat), Harlem Hospital, Amsterdam (under Prof Wamsteker), and the Catholic University of Leuven, Leuven, Belgium (under Prof. Donnez).
- Dr Narvekar has gained his expertise in In Vitro Fertilization and Embryo Transfer (IVF-ET) and Allied Procedures from the Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Ixelles, Belgium (under Prof. Van Steirteghem, Prof. Paul Devroey & Dr Herman Tournaye) and Hospital Erasme, Anderlecht, Belgium (under Prof Y. Englert and Prof. Marc Van den Bergh).
- He has been the President of the Association of Maharashtra Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies.
- He has been the Secretary and Vice President of the Association of Maharashtra Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies.
- Dr Narvekar has been the Convener of the FOGSI recognized Endoscopy training program at the Nowrosjee Wadia Maternity Hospital, Mumbai.
- He has published numerous Articles and Book Chapters on Gynaecology, Assisted Reproduction Techniques, and Infertility Management.
- He has delivered over 50 Lectures on both National and International platforms as a subject expert.
- Dr Narvekar has conducted numerous workshops on many subjects in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in several cities in Maharashtra.
- The success rates of Infertility treatment provided by Dr Narvekar is in IVF (In Vitro Fertilisation) is 69%, in IUI (Intrauterine Insemination) is 31%, and in Surrogacy is 82%.
Dr Nitin M. Narvekar
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MD (Obs. & Gynae.), DNB, DGO
Experience: 43 years of experience
About Dr Nitin M. Narvekar
More about Dr Nitin M. Narvekar
- MBBS- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MD (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- DNB (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- Diploma (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)- College of Physicians and Surgeons, Mumbai, Maharashtra
List of Treatments
- Gynaecological Laparoscopic Surgery
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilisation)
- IUI (Intrauterine Insemination)
- High–Risk Pregnancies
- Pelvic Floor Surgery
- Fibroids Removal Surgery
- Minimal-Access Gynaecological Surgery
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Ovarian Cyst Removal
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy
- Adhesion Surgery
- Anterior Posterior Repair Colporrhaphy
- Bladder Slings (TOT and TVT slings)
- Cervical Polyp Removal
- Diagnostic Hysterectomy
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Donor Oocytes
- Endometrial Ablation
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Treatment
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection Procedure (ICSI)