- Dr Nitin Sonawane is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Nephrology and Clinical Renal Transplant at Wockhardt Super Speciality Hospital, Mira Road, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Nephrologist and Renal Transplant Specialist with vast experience of more than 22 years.
- He has received his training in Scientific Peritoneal Dialysis from the Yonsei University, Severance Hospital, South Korea.
- Dr Sonawane has received his intensive training in Liver Related and Cadaver Kidney Transplantation at Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He has been awarded the ISOT (Indian Society of Organ Transplant) Award for the poster presentation on ABO-Incompatible Kidney Transplantation.
- He holds the professional membership of various reputed Medical Associations, including the Maharastra Medical Council.
- Dr Sonawane is specialized in ABO-Incompatible Blood Group Kidney Transplant.
- He has numerous Presentations, Research Papers, and Articles published in many reputed National and International Journals.
Dr Nitin Sonawane
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Nitin Sonawane
More about Dr Nitin Sonawane
- MBBS- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MD (Internal Medicine)- Topiwala National Medical College & B. Y. L. Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- DNB (Nephrology)- Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai, Maharashtra
List of Treatments
- Acute Renal Failure
- Acute Renal Cortical Necrosis
- Hepatorenal Syndromes
- Renal Transplantation
- Treatment for Uremia
- Atreovenous Pseudoaneurysm
- Intestinal Nephritis
- Renal & Renovascular Hypertension
- Renal Tubular Acidosis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Subclavian and Femoral Catheterization
- Internal Jugular Catheterization
- Permanent Haemodialysis Catheter Insertions
- Kidney Biopsy
- Preventive Nephrology
- Clinical Nephrology
- Dialytic Therapies