- Dr. Nitiraj Oberoi is currently working as the Director of Orthopaedics at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, Okhla Road.
- Dr. Oberoi is a well-known Orthopaedic surgeon with a thriving experience of more than 29 years.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1988 and M.S. (Orthopaedics) in 1993 from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi. Further, he did DNB (Orthopaedics) in 1994 from the National Board of Examination, Delhi.
- He did his medical training in Joint reconstruction, Arthroscopic Surgery, and Sports Medicine from The Trinity College of Dublin, Ireland and the UK.
- He holds membership in the British orthopaedic Society, Indian Federation of Sports Medicine, Indian Orthopaedic Association, Delhi Orthopaedic Association and Indian Arthroscopy Society.
- His proficiency lies in Knee, Shoulder, Hip Surgery, complex Joint replacement, Arthroscopic surgery, fracture and trauma care.
Dr Nitiraj Oberoi
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Nitiraj Oberoi
More about Dr Nitiraj Oberoi
- M.B.B.S.- Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi (1988)
- M.S. (Orthopaedics)- Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi (1993)
- DNB (Orthopaedics)- National Board of Examination, Delhi (1994)
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons
- Fellow of Royal College of Physicians, Edinburgh
List of Treatments
- Hip Resurfacing
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Frozen shoulder Physiotherapy
- Knee Osteotomy
- Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis
- Knee Replacement
- Physiotherapy for Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- ACL Reconstruction
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Hip Replacement