- Dr. Nomeeta Gupta is currently associated as the HOD and Senior Consultant of Paediatrics at Batra Hospital, New Delhi.
- She is a famous Paediatrician with a coveted experience of more than three decades (35 years).
- She completed her M.B.B.S. in 1981 and M.D. (Pediatrics) in 1984 from Gujarat University, India.
- In 2001 she Started Diplomate National Centre at Batra Hospital.
- Dr. Nomeeta holds professional membership of the Indian Medical Association, Indian Orthopaedic Association, National Medicose Organization and Indian Academy of Pediatrics.
- She has been invited as a guest lecturer at numerous National and International medical conferences and workshops.
- She is skilled in diagnosing and treating Skin Infection, Ear Pain, Sore Throat, Urinary Tract Infection, Bronchiolitis, Common Cold and Bronchitis.
Dr Nomeeta Gupta
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Nomeeta Gupta
List of Treatments
- Sore Throat
- Ear Pain
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Skin Infection
- Common Cold
- Childhood illness
- Child Growth and Development