- Dr. P G Sundararaman is currently designated as the Senior Consultant of Endocrinology at Apollo Hospital, Greams Road, Chennai.
- Dr. Sundararaman is a seasoned Endocrinologist with a vast experience of 36 years.
- He completed his MBBS and MD in General Medicine from Madras Medical College, Madras University. Further, he pursued DM in Endocrinology from AIIMS, New Delhi.
- He specializes in managing disorders like Diabetes Mellitus, Thyroid-related problems, Growth Disorders, Paediatric Endocrine Dysfunction, and Osteoporosis.
- He holds membership in several prestigious institutions like Indian Society for the Study of Reproduction and Fertility, Obstetrics and Gynecological Society of Southern India, Endocrine Society of India, Association of Physicians of India and Endocrine Society of Tamil Nadu.
- He has also served as the President of the Endocrine Society of Tamil Nadu.
- He takes a keen interest in research and has presented his work at various National and International Conferences and Workshops.
- In 2012, he received the Best Doctor Award by The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai.
Dr P G Sundararaman
Book Your Appointment
About Dr P G Sundararaman
List of Treatments
- Down Syndrome
- Gonadal Dysgenesis