- Dr P Jagannath is currently associated as the Senior Consultant in the Department of Surgical Oncology at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He holds a vast experience of more than 40 years in Onco-Surgery.
- He is the pioneer in performing Hepato Biliary Pancreatic Surgery in India.
- Dr Jagannath has introduced advanced techniques of Sphincter Conservation and Staplers in Gastrointestinal Surgery.
- He has numerous Research Papers and Articles published in many reputed National and International Journals.
- He is the President of the International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association (IHPBA).
- Dr Jagannath was instrumental in initiating the Indian chapter of the International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association (IHPBA).
- He has been awarded the Life Time Achievement Award by the Association of Colorectal Surgery.
- Currently, he is also associated with S L Raheja Hospital, Mahim, Mumbai, as a Chief of Surgical Oncology.
Dr P Jagannath
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MS (General Surgery)
Experience: 40 years of experience
About Dr P Jagannath
More about Dr P Jagannath
- MBBS- Kurnool Medical College, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh
- MS (General Surgery)- University of Madras, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Fellowship- International College of Surgeons
- Fellowship- International Medical Sciences Academy
- Fellowship- American College of Surgeons
- Fellowship- National Academy Medical Sciences India
- Diploma (Hospital Administration)- National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, New Delhi
- Fellowship- Royal College of Surgeons, England, UK
List of Treatments
- Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Colon and Rectal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Gynaecological Cancers
- Minimal Access Surgery for Cancer
- Cancer of Oesophagus
- Thyroid Cancer (Benign and Malignant)
- Surgery for Parathyroid Adenoma
- Surgery for Parotid Tumours
- Surgery for Oral and Laryngeal Cancers
- All types of Head & Neck Surgeries (Benign and Malignant Tumours)
- Laser Surgery for Oral and Laryngeal Pre-Cancers and Cancers
- Surgery for Benign and Malignant Diseases of the Breast
- Breast Conservation Surgery
- Surgery for Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Surgery for Primary and Metastatic Peritoneal Disease
- Surgical Management of Advanced Urological Malignancy
- Sphincter Conserving Rectal Surgery (using STAPLERS)
- Resection and Approach to Hilar Biliary Tumours
- Hepatic Resections
- Pancreatic Resections
- Angio-Access for Parenteral Nutrition and Chemotherapy