- Dr. P K Mishra is currently associated as the Director of Surgical Gastroenterology at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj & Vaishali.
- He is a well-known Surgical Gastroenterologist with a thriving experience of more than 28 years.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1982 from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University and M.S. (General Surgery) in 1987 from Lady Hardinge Medical College & Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya Hospital. Further, he did P.hD (Gastrointestinal Surgery) in 1998 from the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- He has been invited as a guest speaker at more than 50 conferences in India and Abroad.
- Dr. Mishra is an existing member of the Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology (IASG) and the Association of Surgeons of India (ASI).
- He has penned more than 45 publications in National and International medical journals.
Dr P K Mishra
Book Your Appointment
Degree: M.B.B.S., M.S.(General Surgery), PhD (Gastrointestinal Surgery)
Experience: 29 years of experience
About Dr P K Mishra
List of Treatments
- G I and Hepatobiliary cancer surgeries
- Radical resections
- Complex Reconstructions
- Advanced laparoscopic Gastrointestinal Cancer Surgeries
- Abdominal Soft Tissue Sarcomas
- Surgery of benign diseases
- Surgery for portal hypertension
- Bile Duct Injuries
- Advanced abdominal surgeries