- Dr. Pankaj Varshney is a well-known Ophthalmologist with a wide experience of more than three decades (31 years).
- He is currently practising as the Senior Consultant of Ophthalmology at Jaipur Golden Hospital, New Delhi.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1986 from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi and M.S. (Ophthalmology) in 1992 from B J Medical College, Ahmedabad.
- He is certified in Phacoemulsification techniques from Laxmi Eye Institute, Panvel.
- Dr. Varshney has also served as the Vice President of the Indian Medical Association, Delhi North Zone.
- He is skilled in performing Laser Refractive & Cataract Surgery, Oculoplastic Surgery, glaucoma surgery, squint surgery, anterior segment surgery, and Phacoemulsification Surgery.
- He holds life membership of Maulana Azad Medical College Old Student’s Association, All India Ophthalmic Society, Delhi Ophthalmic Society, Indian Medical Association and Delhi Medical Association.
Dr Pankaj Varshney
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Pankaj Varshney
List of Treatments
- Glaucoma Evaluation / Treatment
- Contact Lens
- Orbital Trauma
- Reduced Vision
- Visual Field Test
- Reduced Vision Treatment
- Anterior Segment Surgery
- Phacoemulsification Surgery
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Checkup
- Diabetic Retinopathy Screening/ Treatment
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Retina Examination
- Laser Refractive & Cataract Surgery
- Oculoplastic Surgery