- Dr. Pardeep Bageja is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Orthopaedics at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Bageja is a renowned Orthopaedician with a thriving experience of more than 22 years.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1996 from Government Medical College, Nagpur and DNB (Orthopaedics) in 2001 from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi.
- He is an active member of various societies, including The Bombay Orthopedic Association, Delhi Medical Association (DMA), Delhi Orthopedic Association, Indian Arthroplasty Association, Indian Foot and Ankle Society, Indian Orthopaedic Association and Pediatric Orthopedic Society of India.
- He is skilled in performing Surgical and Non- Surgical procedures.
- He did his medical training in Trauma & Arthroplasty from Birmingham and Solihull (NHS Foundation Trust), England, UK and National University Hospital, Singapore.
- He is commended for performing more than 500 joint replacement surgeries.
Dr Pardeep Bageja
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Pardeep Bageja
More about Dr Pardeep Bageja
- M.B.B.S.- Government Medical College, Nagpur (1996)
- DNB (Orthopaedics)- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi (2001)
- Fellowship (Trauma & Arthroplasty)- Birmingham and Solihull (NHS Foundation Trust), England, UK
- Fellowship (Trauma)- National University Hospital, Singapore
- Fellowship (Knee, Ankle & Foot)- Luton and Dunstable Hospital, UK
List of Treatments
- Foot Surgery
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Hip Replacement
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Knee Replacement
- Spine Surgery
- Pediatric Orthopedics
- Trauma Surgery
- Osteoporosis treatment