- Dr Partha Guharay is currently associated as the Senior Consultant in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Obstetrician, Gynaecologist, and Infertility Specialist with vast experience of more than 40 years.
- He has completed his MBBS, Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, and MD in Obstetrics & Gynaecology from the University of Calcutta, Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Dr Guharay has worked on multi-centric studies as a scientist with the Indian Council of Medical Research and the Federation of Obstetric & Gynaecological Society of India (FOGSI).
- He holds the Life Membership of the Federation of Obstetric & Gynaecological Society of India (FOGSI) and the Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction (ISAR).
- He is an honourable member of the European Society of Human Reproduction & Embryology (ESHRE).
- Dr Guharay has co-authored around 5 Research Papers and over 7 Book Chapters.
- He is frequently invited as a speaker and chairperson at numerous National and International Conferences as a subject expert.
Dr Partha Guharay
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MD (Obs. & Gynae.), DGO
Experience: 40 years of experience
About Dr Partha Guharay
More about Dr Partha Guharay
- MBBS- University of Calcutta, Kolkata, West Bengal
- Diploma (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)- University of Calcutta, Kolkata, West Bengal
- MD (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)- University of Calcutta, Kolkata, West Bengal
List of Treatments
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilisation)
- IUI (Intrauterine Insemination)
- Embryo Transfer
- Cryopreservation of Embryos
- Interventional Sonography
- Selective Foetal Reduction
- Gynaecological Laparoscopic Surgery
- Pelvic Floor Surgery
- Fibroids Removal Surgery
- Minimal-Access Gynaecological Surgery
- Ovarian Cyst Removal
- Routine Gynaecological Procedures
- Management of High-Risk & Routine Obstetric Cases