- Dr Parveen M. Rushnaiwala is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of IVF, Obstetrics and Gynaecology at New Age Wockhardt Hospitals, Mumbai Central, Maharashtra.
- She is a renowned Obstetrician, Gynaecologist, and IVF Specialist with vast experience of more than 38 years.
- She has received her training in Advanced Gynaecological Endoscopic Surgery from the National Institute of Laser and Endoscopic Surgery, Mumbai.
- Dr Rushnaiwala is an honourable member of various reputed Medical Associations, such as the Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India(FOGSI), the Mumbai Obstetrics and Gynaecological Society (MOGS), the Indian Medical Association (IMA), and the Association of Medical Consultants (AMC).
- She has attended numerous Workshops held in the field of Infertility, Obstetrics, and Gynaecology on both National and International level.
- She has multiple Articles, Research Papers, and Presentations in many reputed Journals to her credit.
- Dr Rushnaiwala has received her training in Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) from the Workshop organized by the Department of Assisted Reproduction and Genetics by Jaslok Hospital and Research Center, Mumbai.
Dr Parveen M. Rushnaiwala
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Parveen M. Rushnaiwala
More about Dr Parveen M. Rushnaiwala
- MBBS- Grant Government Medical College & Sir J. J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai
- MD (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)- Grant Government Medical College & Sir J. J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai
- Diploma- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Fellowship (Advanced Gynaecological Endoscopic Surgery)- National Institute of Laser and Endoscopic Surgery, Mumbai
List of Treatments
- Gynaecological Laparoscopic Surgery
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilisation)
- IUI (Intrauterine Insemination)
- High–Risk Pregnancies
- Pelvic Floor Surgery
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Ovarian Cyst Removal
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy
- Diagnostic Hysterectomy
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Donor Oocytes
- Endometrial Ablation
- Treatment for Endometriosis
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Treatment
- Management of Premature Menopause