- Dr Pavan Pai is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Neurology and Neurointerventions at Wockhardt Super Speciality Hospital, Mira Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- He is a renowned Neurologist, Epileptologist, and Neurointerventionist with vast experience of more than 14 years.
- Dr Pai is one of the few Neurologists in India who is trained to perform Neurointerventions.
- Dr Pai has received his clinical training in Neurovascular Interventions from the King Edward Memorial Hospital, Pune, Maharashtra.
- His areas of expertise include treatment for Neurological Diseases, such as Stroke, Dementia, Headache, Vertigo, Epilepsy, Parkinson’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Peripheral Neuropathy, and Myasthenia Gravis.
- His areas of interest are performing Neurointerventions, such as Mechanical Thrombectomy, Intracranial Artery Stenting, Aneurysm Coiling & Complex AVM, Carotid & Vertebral Artery Stenting, and Tumour Embolisations.
- Dr Pai has a special interest in Acute Stroke Management and is in in-charge of a Comprehensive Stroke Care Programme at Wockhardt Super Speciality Hospital, Mira Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- He is an honourable member of numerous famous Medical Associations, including the World Stroke Organisation and the European Stroke Organisation.
- He has multiple Presentations, Articles, and Research Papers published in various reputed Journals.
Dr Pavan Pai
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Pavan Pai
More about Dr Pavan Pai
- MBBS- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru, Karnataka
- DNB (Internal Medicine)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- DNB (Neurology)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- Fellowship (Neurovascular Interventions)- King Edward Memorial Hospital, Pune, Maharashtra
List of Treatments
- Management of Vertigo
- Management of Dementia
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Deep Brain Stimulation
- Lumbar Puncture (Spinal Tap)
- Treatment for Stroke
- Demyelinating Diseases of the Central Nervous System
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Movement Disorders
- Peripheral Nerve
- Treatment for Paralysis
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Treatment for Neuroinfection
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Aneurysm Coiling
- Tumour Embolisation
- Cerebral and Spinal DSA
- Intracranial Artery Stenting
- Mechanical Thrombectomy
- Complex AVM Embolisation
- Flow Diverter Stenting of Aneurysm
- Carotid and Vertebral Artery Stenting