- Dr Prabha Yadav is currently associated as the Director and Head of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- She is a renowned Plastic and Reconstructive Microvascular Surgeon with vast experience of more than 44 years.
- She has received her training in microvascular surgery from Brescia, Italy, under Prof Georgio Brunnelli, with a scholarship awarded by the Italian Government.
- Dr Yadav has conducted numerous workshops and meetings and developed fellowship programmes for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons to master Microvascular Surgery practice in the Country.
- She is instrumental for Reconstructive Microvascular Surgery in India and has trained more than 150 Reconstructive Microvascular Surgeons in India and neighbouring countries.
- In 2015, she was the president of the Association of Plastic Surgeons of India and conducted a very successful Golden Jubilee Conference of the Association in the same year.
- Dr Yadav is frequently invited to attend numerous National and International meetings and workshops as a faculty for lectures and operative demonstrations.
- She has numerous Research Papers and Articles published in various reputed International and National Journals.
Dr Prabha Yadav
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MS (General Surgery)
Experience: 44 years of experience
About Dr Prabha Yadav
List of Treatments
- Micro Vascular Surgery
- Breast Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Body Contouring Surgery
- Surgery After Massive Weight Loss
- Hair Transplantation
- Faciomaxillary Injuries ( Facial Bone Fracture and Soft Tissue Injuries)
- Hand Surgery (Nerve, Vessel, Tendons and Bone Injuries)
- Dimple Creation
- Buccal Fat Pad Removal
- Chin Implants
- Ear Lobe Repair
- Burns Reconstruction
- Gender Reassignment Surgery
- Penis Reconstruction
- Breast Removal
- Surgeries for Cleft Lip and Palate
- Surgery for Gynaecomastia
- Eyelid Cosmetic Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Otoplasty (Reshaping of Ears)
- Removal of Double Chin
- Neck Contouring Surgery