- Dr. Pradeep Chowbey is currently associated as the Chairman of Laparoscopic, Endoscopic & Bariatric Surgery at Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket.
- Dr. Chowbey is a renowned Laparoscopic Surgeon with a rich experience of more than four decades (45 years).
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1973 and M.S. (General Surgery) in 1977 from Government Medical College, Jabalpur.
- He is one of the first surgeons to perform laparoscopic cholecystectomy in North India and Minimally Invasive Fistula Technology (MAFT) in the Asia Pacific Region.
- He is appreciated for performing more than 85,000 laparoscopic surgeries with an excellent rate of recovery.
- He is the first Endoscopic surgeon to perform the highest number of minimal access surgeries successfully.
- He has also served as the president of Asia Pacific Hernia Society, International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders, Asia Pacific Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery Society and Obesity & Metabolic Surgery Society of India.
- He has given training to more than 20,000 surgeons on minimally invasive surgeries across the world.
- Dr. Chowbey has penned more than 300 articles and papers in National and International medical journals.
Dr Pradeep Chowbey
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Pradeep Chowbey
More about Dr Pradeep Chowbey
- M.B.B.S.- Government Medical College, Jabalpur (1973)
- M.S. (General Surgery)- Government Medical College, Jabalpur (1977)
- FRCS- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons
- FIMSA- Fellow of International Medical Sciences Academy
- FAIS- Fellow of Association of Indian Surgeons
- FIAGES- Fellow of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons
List of Treatments
- Laparoscopic Appendicectomy
- Bowel resection
- Hernia Surgery
- Anorectal surgery
- Laparoscopic Solid Organ Surgery
- Endoscopic Neck Surgery
- Hand-assisted Endoscopic Surgery
- Thoracoscopic Surgery (Decortications, Lung-nodule excision, Thymectomy)
- Bariatric (Obesity) Surgery
- Piles/Hemorrhoids Surgery
- Upper GI Endoscopic Surgery