- Dr Pradeep Vyavahare is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Urology at New Age Wockhardt Hospitals, Mumbai Central, Maharashtra.
- He is a renowned Urologist with vast experience of more than 32 years.
- Currently, he is also associated with Fortis Hospital, Kalyan, Mumbai as a Consultant of Urology.
- Dr Vyavahare has received his training in Laparoscopic Urology from the European Institute of Telesurgery (EITS), University Louis Pasteur, Strasbourg, France.
- He has numerous Clinical Trials, Publications, Research Papers, and Articles to his credit.
- He has attended several Conferences and Seminars as a Guest and has presented his work in most of them.
- Dr Vyavahare holds the professional membership of several reputed Medical Associations, including the National Academy of Medical Sciences, the Urological Society of India (USI), the West Zone Chapter of USI, the Society of Endourology, the Indian Medical Association, the Royal College of Surgeons (Edinburgh), the American Urological Association, the International College of Surgeons, the Societe Internationale D’Urologie, and the European Association of Urology.
- He has co-authored and authored several Papers and Articles.
- He is a teaching faculty at many reputed Medical Institutions of Mumbai and Maharashtra.
Dr Pradeep Vyavahare
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MS, DNB (Urology)
Experience: 32 years of experience
About Dr Pradeep Vyavahare
More about Dr Pradeep Vyavahare
- MBBS- Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram, Maharashtra
- MS (General Surgery)- Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram, Maharashtra
- DNB (Genitourinary Surgery)- Lokmanya Tilak Municipal General Hospital And Medical College, Sion, Mumbai
- Fellowship (General Surgery)- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK
- DNB (Urology)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- Diploma (Laparoscopic Urology)- University Louis Pasteur, Strasbourg, France
- Fellowship (Urology)- International College of Surgeons
List of Treatments
- Genito-Urinary Reconstructions
- Female Urology
- Gender Reassignment Surgery
- Botulinum Toxin in Urology
- Reconstructive Urology
- Urinary Incontinence
- Penile Prosthesis
- Renal Stone Disease
- Botulinum Toxin in Refractory Vaginismus
- Radical and Simple Nephrectomy
- Robotic Radical Prostatectomy
- Robotic Ureteric Reimplantations
- Robotic Pyeloplasty