- Dr. Pramoj Jindal is currently working as the Director of Thoracic & Robotic Surgery at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Vaishali.
- He is a well-known Thoracic Surgeon with vast experience of more than 16 years.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 2004 from Government Medical College, Nagpur and D.N.B. (General Surgery) in 2006 from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, India.
- He did his medical training in Robotic Surgery from Harvard Medical School, USA and Lung Transplant training from Toronto General Hospital, Canada.
- He has successfully performed more than thousands of Robotic and Thoracic surgeries with an excellent recovery rate.
- He is an existing member of the Asian Society of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeons, European Society of Thoracic Surgeon, Society of Thoracic Surgeons (North America), South East Asian Thoracic Society, Indian Society of Thoracic Surgeons and Association of Surgeons of India.
Dr Pramoj Jindal
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Pramoj Jindal
More about Dr Pramoj Jindal
- M.B.B.S.- Government Medical College, Nagpur (2004)
- D.N.B. (General Surgery)- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, India (2006)
- Clinical Fellowship- Thoracic Surgery & Thoracic Onco-surgery Department of CTVS, National Cancer Institute & National University Hospital, Singapore
List of Treatments
- Minimally-invasive Surgery
- Hiatal or Paraesophageal Hernia
- Wedge Resection