- Dr. Pranav Chadha is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Radiation Oncology and Stereotactic Radiotherapy/Radiosurgery at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Radiation Oncologist with vast experience of more than 15 years.
- He holds vast experience and has excelled in Stereotactic Radiosurgery/Radiotherapy and Stereotactic (Cranial).
- Dr. Chadha has performed over 100 procedures, including Trigeminal Neuralgia, Acoustic Neuroma, Meningioma, and Skull Base Chordoma.
- He holds the professional membership of the Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROI).
- He is a member of the American Society of Radiation Oncology (ASTRO).
- He also holds the professional membership of the Association of Medical Physicists of India (AMPI).
- He has several Publications both Nationally and Internationally and has written Journals on Radiation Oncology and Stereotactic Radiosurgery/Radiotherapy.
- Dr. Chadha has performed over 245 cases of CNS Tumors with a 45%-65% International Success Rate.
- He has treated over 657 Cases of Head &Neck Cancer and more than 1000 IMRT/IGRT cases with a 65%-85% International Success Rate.
- He has also treated over 67 patients with Prostate/GU/Gynae cases with a 70%-90% International Success Rate.
Dr Pranav Chadha
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Pranav Chadha
List of Treatments
- Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy
- Image-guided Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- Subsites-Head Cancer
- Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- PET Based Radiotherapy Planning
- Treatment and management of Head and Neck Cancers
- Gynaecological Malignancies
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal and Genitourinary Malignancies
- Head and Neck Cancers
- Brain Tumours
- Liver Cancer
- Brain Stereotactic Radiosurgery