- Dr Prashant B. Joshi is currently associated as the Senior Consultant in the Department of Paediatric Surgery at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Paediatric Surgeon with vast experience of more than 17 years.
- He has received his training in Minimal Access Paediatric Surgery, Paediatric Urology, and Robotic Surgery from Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.
- Dr Joshi has received his training in Reconstructive Paediatric Urology & DSD from C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA.
- He is an honourable member of the Indian Association of Paediatric Surgeons (IAPS),
- He holds the professional membership of the Paediatric Endoscopic Surgeons of India (PESI).
- Dr Joshi has won around 14 National and International Awards in his speciality.
- He has more than 21 International and over 11 National Publications to his credit.
- He is frequently invited to attend many seminars and meets both in India and Abroad.
- Dr Joshi has delivered numerous presentations in various important National and International Seminars and Conferences.
Dr Prashant B. Joshi
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MS, MCh (Paediatric Surgery)
Experience: 17 Years Of Experience
About Dr Prashant B. Joshi
More about Dr Prashant B. Joshi
- MS- General Surgery
- MCh- Paediatric Surgery
- Fellowship (Minimal Access Paediatric Surgery, Paediatric Urology & Robotic Surgery)- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
- Fellowship (Reconstructive Paediatric Urology & DSD)- C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
List of Treatments
- Laparoscopic Nephrectomy
- Minimally Invasive Urology
- Laparoscopic Hernia Repair
- Gall Bladder (Biliary) Stone Treatment
- Laparoscopic Appendicectomy
- Tracheo Esophageal Fistula
- Treatment for Congenital Diseases
- Treatment for Bedwetting
- Voiding Dysfunction Treatment
- Appendicitis Treatment
- Constipation Treatment
- Antenatal Surgical Defect Counseling
- Duplication of Renal System
- Treatment for Hypospadias
- Undescended Testis
- Anorectal Malformations
- Posterior Urethral Valves
- Vesico Ureteral Reflux
- Treatment for Ureterocele
- Minimal Access Thoracic Paediatric Surgery
- Minimal Access Abdominal Paediatric Surgery