- Dr Prashant Makhija is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Neurology, Sleep Medicine, and Epilepsy at New Age Wockhardt Hospitals, Mumbai Central, Maharashtra.
- He is a renowned Neurologist and Epileptologist with vast experience of more than 17 years.
- He has numerous Research Papers and Presentations published in many reputed Clinical Journals.
- In 2016, Dr Makhija was awarded the Young Investigator Award in the World Stroke Congress, held in Hyderabad.
- He has attended multiple Conferences and Seminars organized in the field of Neurology, Stroke, and Epilepsy.
- In 2017, he was awarded the Budur Krishna Murthy Silver Jubilee Conference Award by the Indian Society for Sleep Research at the International Conference on Sleep Medicine and Research- Goasleep.
- Dr Makhija is an honourable member of various National and International reputed Medical Associations.
- His areas of expertise and interest are Treatment for Nerve Disorders, Treatment Movement Disorders, Management of Epilepsy, Neurophysiology, Treatment for Sleep Medicine, and Management of Stroke.
Dr Prashant Makhija
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Prashant Makhija
More about Dr Prashant Makhija
- MBBS- Gajara Raja Medical College, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
- MD (Internal Medicine)- Shyam Shah Medical College, Rewa, Madhya Pradesh
- DM (Neurology)- G.B. Pant Hospital & attached Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship (Epilepsy & Sleep Medicine)- Amrita Advanced Center for Epilepsy, Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi, Kerala
List of Treatments
- Treatment for Dementia
- Management of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Management of Parkinson’s Disease
- Deep Brain Stimulation
- Lumbar Puncture (Spinal Tap)
- Treatment for Stroke
- Demyelinating Diseases of the Central Nervous System
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Management of Movement Disorders
- Management of Peripheral Nerve
- Treatment for Paralysis
- Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Brachial Plexus Injuries
- Stereotactic Procedures